We join Daniel and Allie in praising the Lord - in Daniel's words: "May God bless us all of our days as we seek to honor him together. Praise his holy name who provides for his people and who answers in the day of distress. The Great Provider has provided two children with their hearts’ desires." For beautiful, contemplative, encouraging and exhuberant accounts of their engagent, visit Daniel's blog here and Allie's blog here.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Daniel & Allie are Engaged!
All of SALI and Peru Mission is abuzz with the exciting news...two of our interns, Daniel and Allie, got engaged while visiting their families over Christmas break! We have all been blessed and uplifted to witness the Lord's hand at work and their desire to honor Him in this budding union.
We join Daniel and Allie in praising the Lord - in Daniel's words: "May God bless us all of our days as we seek to honor him together. Praise his holy name who provides for his people and who answers in the day of distress. The Great Provider has provided two children with their hearts’ desires." For beautiful, contemplative, encouraging and exhuberant accounts of their engagent, visit Daniel's blog here and Allie's blog here.
We join Daniel and Allie in praising the Lord - in Daniel's words: "May God bless us all of our days as we seek to honor him together. Praise his holy name who provides for his people and who answers in the day of distress. The Great Provider has provided two children with their hearts’ desires." For beautiful, contemplative, encouraging and exhuberant accounts of their engagent, visit Daniel's blog here and Allie's blog here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Daniel, I read your story, and it is amazing and God has been number one in your life and that has payed off.
++Pst. Bill, How are you? "Time for everything" as the bible says. I want to tell you that I always remember you in my prayers, even though I haven't been in contact lately. You know that I remembered the times in Cajamarca and the times that i often used to visit you all. Those days when I help you in improving your vocabulary in the Castillian language. I want you to know that i am so thankful for choosing me to be where I am now and for choosing me as the person to have this opportunity, I always remember my friends that had been there for me. May God continue blessing you and your family everyday in your life.
S. ARC
Post a Comment