The Baker family returned to the States on Monday to embark on their year-long "Home Ministry Assignment". To commemorate their 8 years (and counting) of ministry in Peru, we put together this slide show of memories...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
awww I that slide show made me miss Peru and all y'all so much! I won't be able to make it down this year for the first time in 8 years because I'm starting my job at the hospital but i'll be there in heart. Tell everybody I said hey and that I miss them tons! :-)
2 comments:
awww I that slide show made me miss Peru and all y'all so much! I won't be able to make it down this year for the first time in 8 years because I'm starting my job at the hospital but i'll be there in heart. Tell everybody I said hey and that I miss them tons! :-)
Great slide show! I also wish I were in Peru.
Post a Comment