Monday, November 24, 2008
Sunday School Party at Arevalo
The Sunday School teachers at the Arevalo church held a "Clausura" on Sunday - an incentive party to close out the current cycle. During the party, each class competed by answering random questions and memory verses from the lessons they learned during the cycle. They were also rewarded with prizes for attendance, bringing friends and participating in class. It was a really fun time of celebrating and reinforcing the truths they learned. Please pray for the children and the Sunday school teachers: Noemi, Maria, Reyna and Pablo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How exciting! I love seeing Maria and Reyna being such amazing leaders in the church and community. Praise the Lord for these godly ladies and their commitment to the work there. I love them and wish I could have been there, but am enjoying seeing the pictures instead. Thanks for posting. God is good!
How exciting! I love seeing Maria and Reyna being such amazing leaders in the church and community. Praise the Lord for these godly ladies and their commitment to the work there. I love them and wish I could have been there, but am enjoying seeing the pictures instead. Thanks for posting. God is good!
Post a Comment